Your health & wellness is our top priority in the Glenroyal Hotel & Leisure Club.
In light of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) health concerns, and following the guidance of the HSE and World Health Organisation, we have stepped up efforts to maintain an effective sanitising regime and to encourage all visitors to continue to enjoy our facilities while supporting our health & safety procedures.
Some of the additional measures that have been put in place within the Facility (Gym/Pool /Changing rooms/Reception) include:
• Limited numbers in the facility at any one time
• Social distancing markers on entry to and all around the Glenroyal Leisure Club
• One person entering at one time. Members must adhere to social distancing upon entry to the club
• One way system throughout the Leisure Club.
• Class numbers limited to 10 and under and outside classes will be done also
• Booking system for use of the facility in 1.5 hour slots via App
• Booking provision for Gold Members and their carers from 10am –11.30 AM each day
Please see below for more details on How to Book via Fitsense
Sanitation & Signage:
• Increased number of hand sanitisation stations at entrance and exit points
• Signage to raise awareness of hand washing and hand sanitisation units
• Closing every 90 minutes to deep clean all areas as per guidelines
• Increased frequency and ongoing sanitation of all areas in particular; gym equipment, door handles, turnstiles and surface areas
Glenroyal Cleanliness Committee:
• A Covid-19 specific member of staff ensure all procedures are followed by members and staff at all times
• All members must present to reception upon entry to reception for Temperature check.
• Members must get checked in by staff (essential for contact tracing)
• Changing rooms only to be used for members post swim
• Gym users are asked to come ready and leave the facility immediately after use. (showers not available for gym goers in phase one)
We would like to ask our members for your support in the following precautions:
• Please enter one by one at all times to adhere to social distancing guidelines
• All members will be required to sign a new Covid-19 Health Form upon re-entry to the facility
• Please use hand sanitisers on entering and exiting the building
• Please wipe down machines and weights after personal use
• Water fountain will not be operational in phase one opening.
• Please use the soap provided when washing your hands in the bathrooms.
• When coughing, please do so into your elbow and wash your hands afterwards and kindly avoid leaving any tissues or other items behind unnecessarily.
• Ensure you sanitize all equipment pre and post usage.
If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms you should follow the HSE guidance and contact your GP and implement self-isolation until you are given the all clear.
Lastly, we reassure you that we are doing everything we can to provide our customers and staff with the safest environment we possibly can in the circumstances.
Glenroyal Hotel & Leisure Club General Manager
01 629 1313
• Use of our Booking system (Fitsense) for use of the facility in 1.5 hour slots, for list of scheduled times, please see below
• Booking provision for Gold Members from 10am – 11.30 AM each day
Due to Covid-19 restrictions on capacity of numbers at one time and to guarantee your time schedule it is advisable to book through the app or call us on 01 6291313
Please note that our Peak and most requested times are 6am-9am and 6pm to 9pm, booking is essential via Fitsense.
From 9am to 5.30pm, booking is not essential however, to be guaranteed, it is advisable. Please note all usage of leisure club is per session.
6.00am to 7.30am
8.00am to 9.30am
10.00am to 11.30am
12.00pm to 1.30pm
2.00pm to 3.30pm
4.00pm to 5.30pm
6.00pm to 7.30pm
8.00pm to 9.30pm
Following each session, there will be a deep clean of all equipment, public areas and changing rooms. An announcement will be made 10 minutes before the end of every session to advise members and guests to vacate the area. We would appeal for members and guests' support in the above procedures to ensure the safety of all.