Having implemented the below procedures in line with Government advice and taking all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our Members and our Team members and even though we made every effort to ensure a safe environment for all.
We feel it is in the best interest of our members and our team to close our doors FROM 2PM TODAY, Monday the 16th of March until further notice.
All memberships will be paused until reopening.
To help keep your work regime as much as possible We will keep you all updated with online workout options
We extend to everybody our Best Wishes over the coming weeks and please stay safe
Thank you for your understanding at this difficult time.
We wish to thank you for all your support and wish you and your loved one’s good health and well-being.
Best Wishes from all the Team at Glenroyal Leisure Club
Member Notice - Coronavirus - 14th March 2020
THE GLENROYAL HOTEL AND LEISURE CLUB - COVID 19 POLICY AND REGULATIONS
The status of the novel Coronavirus in Ireland continues to change and evolve, and our policies, below, are current as of March 14th, 2020. We will update these as appropriate in the coming days and will communicate any changes to our members.
Your health and safety is our top priority here at the Glenroyal Hotel And Leisure Club and as this situation evolves and changes we working to ensure all necessary precautions are taken in guideline with HSE regulations.
The Spa, Leisure Centre and Gym remain open until further notice; however, we have made the following changes to our service:
• All children’s swimming lessons have been postponed until 29th March or thereafter, following HSE guidelines.
• The Spa areas including the sauna, steam room, and jacuzzi's have been taken out of use.
• Class sizes are now reduced in order to follow social distancing guidelines.
• Members are asked to bring their own mats.
• We would ask all our members and guests to observe our social distancing policy while in the Club.
• We kindly ask all of our members to clean down all equipment before and after use with the sanitizing liquids and regularly sanitize their hands with the liquid gels provided.
If you feel unwell or are displaying any flu like symptoms DO NOT ATTEND THE CLUB in respect of fellow members and staff.
Again, staff will monitor numbers in these areas, and we will update our members as the situation progresses.
As requested by the Government, it is business as normal at The Glenroyal Hotel And Leisure Club. Our team is calm and well-prepared to ensure all members can continue to enjoy our facilities. Importantly we have put in place precautionary measures and ensured all the required disinfection resources are available to keep our customers and staff safe at this time. We support the Government in their work to try to delay and reduce the onset of the virus and look forward to returning to normal practice in the near future.